Thread: The war on obesity, marriage, women, religion, whites, etc...

Default The war on obesity, marriage, women, religion, whites, etc...

Why can't people just accept each other?

I was reading in the news yesterday about "Obesity maps" - showing where all the fat people are. Huh?!

And I'm reading about "the war on women". Then there's that Mother's Day article claiming the day is sexist, but Father's Day isn't.

WELL GOOD! Mother's day is SEXIST! Send the feminazis home - I'm sexist and I'm proud of it. I'm glad I'm a woman. I love having boobs and wearing high heels and lipstick. I'm glad that God gave me the power of bringing life into this world and raising it. I'm glad that I have the power to make a man fall to his knees just because I sway my hips when I walk. (NOTE TO THE OVERLY SERIOUS: That's a figure of speech or something - I don't literally make men fall to their knees as I walk by unless I haven't had a shower. Then they just pass out.) I'm happy to take care of my family at all cost - and to be there for my children. And if I had a man worthy of my charms I'd be there to take care of him, too. My little girls grew up playing with dolls, and my boys got wagons and firetrucks for Christmas, and I'm PROUD of that! I will NOT allow society to bully me for being a woman or for being who I am. I don't allow myself to be melted down and poured into someone else's mould - and why should I? There's nothing wrong with me being myself.

Whose business is it who I am anyway? If people don't like it they don't have to look.

I guess people have nothing better to do than pick on each other or nitpick at everything because they refuse to appreciate what God gave them.

This is SO messed up - I guess we're all supposed to fit into the same mold? All weigh the same, look alike, dress alike, think alike, etc?

I don't know how they're going to get us all to become part of the same race, but I'm betting that some idiot somewhere is looking into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi View Post
    Why can't people just accept each other?

I was reading in the news yesterday about "Obesity maps" - showing where all the fat people are. Huh?!

And I'm reading about "the war on women". Then there's that Mother's Day article claiming the day is sexist, but Father's Day isn't.

WELL GOOD! Mother's day is SEXIST! Send the feminazis home - I'm sexist and I'm proud of it. I'm glad I'm a woman. I love having boobs and wearing high heels and lipstick. I'm glad that God gave me the power of bringing life into this world and raising it. I'm glad that I have the power to make a man fall to his knees just because I sway my hips when I walk. (NOTE TO THE OVERLY SERIOUS: That's a figure of speech or something - I don't literally make men fall to their knees as I walk by unless I haven't had a shower. Then they just pass out.) I'm happy to take care of my family at all cost - and to be there for my children. And if I had a man worthy of my charms I'd be there to take care of him, too. My little girls grew up playing with dolls, and my boys got wagons and firetrucks for Christmas, and I'm PROUD of that! I will NOT allow society to bully me for being a woman or for being who I am. I don't allow myself to be melted down and poured into someone else's mould - and why should I? There's nothing wrong with me being myself.

Whose business is it who I am anyway? If people don't like it they don't have to look.

I guess people have nothing better to do than pick on each other or nitpick at everything because they refuse to appreciate what God gave them.

This is SO messed up - I guess we're all supposed to fit into the same mold? All weigh the same, look alike, dress alike, think alike, etc?

I don't know how they're going to get us all to become part of the same race, but I'm betting that some idiot somewhere is looking into that.
    Honey, there's two great equalizers . . Alcohol and darkness . . . Either one can turn a 2 into a 10 . . Mix 'em up and you could end up with a 20 . . Until 5:30 AM . . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

20 what? Kids? I'm halfway there!

Hmmm, 10 kids?

Was Alcohol or Darkness contributory?

Usually is after about the third one . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Was Alcohol or Darkness contributory?
    Stupidity was.