Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Obama Misdirections, Lies, Deceptions and out and out intentional Distortion

Well, You just have to know, when Obama says; "I just Learned of this" . . There's a lie to follow . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

IRS "computer crashes" fail to destroy evidence. Emails recovered.
    "If you dug a hole, and kept digging, you'd get tired and stop."

"Politics demands consensus; Science demands proof. A consensus of Scientists is Politics masquerading as Science."

"A politician's nature is to lie to you and make you believe. A President is first and foremost a politician. Ergo..."

Yeah, But . . . I think I said it here as well as a dozen other places . . The Republicans couldn't investigate the Cinderella Scandal if they had the Cartoon, the Movie and both scripts . . look at how the Benghazi "Investigation" ended today . . "Nothing happened, but it wasn't a Video that caused it" . . !

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    Well, You just have to know, when Obama says; "I just Learned of this" . . There's a lie to follow . .
    Exactly! With the Gruber thing "I just Learned of this" then we find out that Gruber was indeed a chief contributor to Obama Care and that he visited the White House 19 times one being for over 4 hours and Obama "just heard of this". Didn't know Gruber. As Gruber says they had to deceive otherwise it would not have passed. I think Obama was fully in and may have actually authored the effort to intentionally lie and deceive the American public. He is a bald faced sociopath lier. Gruber was right not that the public was stupid, though some are, but too trusting of a slimball conman we have for a President.
    The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time - Ayn Rand

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”- Patrick Henry

Default The Obama Advantage

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedy's trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2016 dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the previous two election cycles, they picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and has given the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership," has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a 'stimulus' to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans had forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!

9. He made Jimmy Carter happy since Jimmy is no longer the worse president we've ever had.
    The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time - Ayn Rand

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”- Patrick Henry

Well, yes and no . . .

1) The Clintons died when Bill got caught with his pecker in an administrative assistant . . To even the Clinton Lovers, he proved himself to be an idiot with little credibility. To quote Chris Rock, He embarrassed his wife. And if one has to choose between pissing off a million voters or his wife? You gotta go home to your wife every night!

Add to that, he was the "First Black President" . . Until a Black president came along . . .

2) The Kennedys? Possibly. But, again, kind of like the Clintons, Camelot got turned into a Soap Opera of the rich and privileged . . The country became sick and tired of Teddy and his brats long before they either died or went into rehab . .

3) You're right on here! Eight months ago the Democrat trolls were predicting the demise of the Republican party . . Today? The Media keeps trying to slap the muzzle of the gun away from the Democratic party's mouth! They're seriously in meltdown . .

BUT . . The Republicans, with their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory must be very careful, something they have shown they aren't very good at . . .

4) Obama didn't do this . . Videos of him Lying and Jonathan Gruber have proven that he is nothing more than a lying Ambulance chaser without a Illinois Bar license . . Add to that the results of his domestic and foriegn policy and you have a clown that not even the Low Information Voters can continue to believe in . .

5) Again, I'm betting with you on this one . . At least until the Democrats put another slick talking Politician, probably a queer woman, who will have even more answers than Obama did when he first ran . .

6) The problem here, is in the last couple of weeks he has alienated a portion of the Anericans who may end up rioting in the streets and being shot by other Americans . . And probably, a minority may become smaller . . But it won't solve anything . .

I still worry about our country and it's security, within and without . .

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    Again, I'm betting with you on this one . . At least until the Democrats put another slick talking Politician, probably a queer woman, who will have even more answers than Obama did when he first ran . .

6) The problem here, is in the last couple of weeks he has alienated a portion of the Anericans who may end up rioting in the streets and being shot by other Americans . . And probably, a minority may become smaller . . But it won't solve anything . .

I still worry about our country and it's security, within and without . .
    Lie and lie again and your words will become like tinkling brass, worth less than nothing. That is unless your audience is made up of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by masonranch View Post
    Lie and lie again and your words will become like tinkling brass, worth less than nothing. That is unless your audience is made up of morons.
    Unfortunately, this appears to be the case!

Default Presidential Memo's

Default Obama and Islamic Terrorism

The rest of the world marched in France. Holder was there but couldn't be bothered. There were no high level Americans amoung the 40 world leaders marching with 3.7 Million Parisians. Obama apparently prefered to watch football. As an American I am embarrassed and ashamed of Obama's narrcissitic (it wasn't about him) behavior. The administration's line is it is a police action and not an indemic problen with Islam. It is all too apparent from Major Nidal and the fort hood killing of 13 while chanting Allah Akbar valling the that workplace violence to Paris that this is not just some oversight but an apparent effort to side with the Islamic terrorist, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Iran, snubbing Israel. We have a real problem with the President. He continues to release Gitmo detainees and try to shut that down claiming the war is over ignoring the obvious that they are and will continue to be at war with us. This is disgusting in the extreme!