Thread: Comcast issues

Question Comcast issues

Is anyone else having problems with being overbilled by Comcast? I finally gave in and subscribed because I needed higher internet speed and have been charged for things that weren't disclosed to me, have been billed THREE times for ONE installation, and then was billed for the phone number change when they screwed up and had to change the phone number.

THEN when they issued me a credit, the credit did not show up on my next bill so now they claim I owe them the amount I was supposed to be credited.

When I called to discuss this, they claimed it was for some other charge that was already included in my current billing.

So I was just wondering if I'm special or is anyone else having similar issues?
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

This is why I am not on Bill Pay or other automatic deduction program. They screw up your bill, deduct it from your checking account and good luck getting it straightened out and getting your money back in a timely fashion.
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office." ~Will Rogers

OK, here's how you need to understand this . .

Walk in Comcast, Verizon, any of the utility companies, stop, look, and listen to what's going on in front of you . . You have people, usually ladies, who probably have no more than a GED, serving you in any capacity you came to that place to do your business. In most cases, the only absolute reason that person is qualified to be there is the fact that she can say "I don't know" or "You'll have to call this number" in two or more languages . . The people who occupy the office that keeps track of the billing only speak one language, that's why they weren't Customer Service Representatives and talking to you in the lobby . . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

yep yep yep...
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.