Thread: Sugared Up

Default Sugared Up

Wheeeee!

Last night I had some guests visit from out of town - I haven't seen them for years! Anyway for dessert I baked fudge brownies and the one friend suggested this italian dessert which consists of a brownie with cream cheese frosting and coffee icing - so I made that. Boy was it rich! YUM!

So today they left - and I felt a little sad and lonely - so I helped myself to leftover brownies with the coffee icing - I didn't put the cream cheese icing on it this time. Tasted so good I ate about 3 of them - and then, of course, I had to make another one so I could take pix for my friends on Facebook.

And, of course, I couldn't let that one go to waste....lol....

Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Did your butt get wider?

One of those unavoidable facts . . a 3 Oz. Brownie adds 2.5 pounds and an inch of width to the average female bottom . .

Even (usually) to a woman your size . . .

ButwotthehelldoIknow?
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

That may be so for most women, but I can eat brownies 24/7 and not gain so much as an ounce.

I guess I'm lucky!

There's only one thing that causes me to gain weight and I've been staying as far away from that as is humanly possible...
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-10-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: grammatical error
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.