PDA

View Full Version : I think your clock is wrong

Chuckie
03-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I think the clock on this website is wrong. I kept noticing that the "today" and "yesterday" didn't seem to update correctly. I left a post a few minutes ago. It gave a time of 4:57 PM. However, the correct time should be around 9:50am.

Can we correct this? I'm confused enough most of the time as it is.

User No Longer With Us
03-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey, Chuckie, not to butt in here, but I think you can fix the timekeeping on control panel.

In the bar below the Chieftain banner, click "user CP", then, in the menu bar on the left, scroll down to "Edit Options". Next, scroll down to date and time options, and in the drop down menu choose "(GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)"

When you're finished, save your changes, and viola! the time will be correct.

Chuckie
03-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Boy, I feel stupid now. I was on London time

User No Longer With Us
03-25-2005, 05:06 PM
No need to feel stupid, Chuckie. The Londoners use it, and it doesn't seem to bother them any.

Chuckie
03-25-2005, 05:17 PM
lessee, should I make a joke about Londoners here?....nah, too easy and i don't think there are any around to defend themselves. How about the Irish? Nah, she just helped me out.

User No Longer With Us
03-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Go meadai Dia thu!

God's prosperity be on you!

guywalters
04-22-2005, 09:30 AM
I, or at least my Atomic clock, know your clock is 11: min. fast and has been since I joined your group. In this day and age that is either ignorance or arrogance. This just may be a factor in why there is no air service into Pueblo. As far as the mumble-jumbo hoops we are required to jump through to get the correct time just look in the lower right hand corner of your monitor display. Wonder of wonders--THE CORRECT TIME!

sweet_chin_music
04-23-2005, 10:31 PM
This just may be a factor in why there is no air service into Pueblo.

No offense Guy, but there *is* air service into Pueblo. As is the case with most cities around 100,000 people, it is offered from the major airports near the city. Almost zero cities with a population of 100,000 offer direct flights from all major airports.

It costs a bit more, but you can fly into Pueblo from anywhere in the world as long as you connect in Denver. Same as comparable cities.

Being upset is natural. We would all like the easiest possible way to do things, but we have to accept that in this day and age it doesn't make sense for small airports to offer direct servic. Even Colorado Springs (which is 3x larger than Pueblo) doesn't offer direct service from everywhere.