PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster Appreciation Day

User No Longer With Us
01-24-2007, 03:28 PM
I'd like to declare today as "Webmaster Appreciation Day". Seems that he's had to put up with some "fun" lately, so please join me in letting him know how much we appreciate him and his efforts.

I know that sometimes a job like this can get frustrating with the many negative things that go on at times, but one thing's for sure, at least it's not all boring. *SMILE*

large
01-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Yo! good job . . so far . . Heh, heh . .

McGowdog
02-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Thx for having us here. It's better than the newspaper by far.(Insert my dad's favorite saying here "If you can't believe the newspaper, what can you believe? 8) It just makes Pueblo seem so cutting-edge!

I wish more would participate, maybe in time.

Buddha38
02-03-2007, 07:27 AM
I'll go for Webmaster Appreciation Day! "Cutting edge" - well maybe...Pueblo and the Chieftain aspire to that lofty designation. And "Pearls Before Swine" is a step in the right direction. Add Lalo's "La Cucaracha" to the comic page and we're on our way.

Henryk
02-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Yo! good job . . so far . . Heh, heh . .

May I add that I really appreciate the job you are doing. Thank you. Take care and the very best wishes for all your future endeavors.
P.S. Can you please give us the calendar for the current year with all the reminder features etc.,?