PDA

View Full Version : Accountablility

McGowdog
01-15-2007, 10:58 PM
I've offended somebody obviously. The only one I can remember engaging recently was Large. He didn't seem to even bother. We were bickering back and forth about some political things perhaps.

Then someone comes in out of the blue and starts accusing me of being harrassing to women and being threatening.

I don't get it. I asked that person to answer me what I wrote that was offensive and that I'd take responsiblity for it. The next thing I know, I've got someone attacking me and I've never even engaged in a conversation with this new member.

large
01-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Don't worry about it . . I tend to believe we're dealing with a "Bigot" . . and "bigots' come in all stripes . . Racial, Ethnic and even Gendered, this one being a "Gendered Bigot" . .

You have said nothing that I have seen that might be harrassing or even for that matter, off color . . and while I, sometimes, may think your opinion might be Goofy, heh, heh . . you certainly aren't mean or abusive . . and there's nothing wrong with "Goofy" . . been there myself at least once . . .

nadskickr
01-17-2007, 12:06 PM
The webmaster conveniently deleted the thread about Corsentino, and the new sheriff, so now I can't show you the examples. Obviously the webmaster is trying to protect you, and your harassing comments. If the webmaster were to display the original thread, then I would show you.
Lexi, mouf was a parody on a word McGowdog used.

nadskickr
01-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Look also how the webmaster conveniently deleted the discussion. Where is the corsentino/kirk debate?

dinov1970
01-17-2007, 12:22 PM
it still there, see new sheriff in town

dinov1970
01-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Well nadskicker, I see you left without going and pointing out the offensive post.

nadskickr
01-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Alright, I've posted the comments I found offensive.
Don't get ahead of yourself dinov1970, I highlited the offensive comments. Why was the comments I made about corsentino deleted? I wrote that it was good he was taken off because he had his fingers on all the women. The webmaster obviously favors corsentino, but has no right to delete comments if their not offensive.

large
01-22-2007, 12:45 PM
It takes a rocket scientist to pick a fight with the guy with the eraser . . .

User No Longer With Us
01-22-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't think he or she will understand that remark, Large, you'll probably have to elaborate...lmao...