PDA

View Full Version : Local Shooting . .

large
01-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Anybody following this one? The news media (and apparently some of the cops) have implied that this was a Drug (MJ) associated robbery that went bad . . .

But . . if you listen to Sgt. Bravo's statement about the shooter, y'gotta wonder . .

I'm gonna bet on this storyline . . The shooter was a victim of bullying previously . . Now I don't have a single fact that verifies this, but . . .

Here's two kids, both jocks who were shot, many times . . That ain't robbery, it's anger . . I dunno how many rounds were fired but according to last night's TV news, at least two clips of 9's, or he had some sort of accessory clip or magazine . . Which would be unusual because that would make the gun hard to conceal . . and the shooter was, apparently a very mild mannered kid, actually, kind of a "Wuss" . . and the proximity of where it all went down from where the shooter was met, tells me that the time frame wasn't working in favor of a "Bad" dope deal . .

On the other hand . . I could be completely wrong . .

large
01-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Hmmm, no more anything on this one from either the Police or the media . .

Buster.Tripp@Gmail.com
01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Now if it was a few dogs or cats the media would be all over it. just kids with drugs who cares. sad very very sad

Marc.N
01-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Most people will wait for the police to do their job.