PDA

View Full Version : Chieftain Production Problems Suggestion

Sandra
08-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Today is the second day in less than a week that the Pueblo Chieftain has experienced production problems. I was told that my paper should be delivered by 10:30am and it is now past noon and still no paper.

Of course, it is now past cut off and the customer service line is now closed. Yet when I tried calling back before closing time, which is 11am, I could not get through, so I opted to keep waiting.

I think it's safe to assume that I'm not going to get my paper today (I hope I get a credit on my paper bill), but here's my suggestion:

When there are production problems like this, please keep the phone lines open a little longer so that customers who haven't gotten their paper yet can still call in and perhaps be able to get their paper?

Also, it would be nice to be able to have an announcement on the Pueblo Chieftain site if there are delivery or production issues, this way at least those of us who have internet service can check that before calling in to complain that we haven't gotten our paper, and if production problems are cleared but people still haven't gotten their paper, maybe we can send an electronic message that could be dispatched a text message, perhaps, to the DM of our area that we still haven't gotten our papers yet so that we can still get our paper.

Thanks.

spectre013
08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
From what I heard is they had a part go out on the press which meant that they had to run the pages through the press a few extra times to print it.

Part is on order.

Sandra
08-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh, okay. That explains why I still haven't gotten my Saturday paper. lmao...

Sandra
09-16-2008, 02:37 PM
You will if you ask, they're pretty good about that. Call the Circulation Dept at 544-0166.