PDA

View Full Version : D60 Board Member Koveleski

arkansas1
07-14-2005, 02:46 PM
At what point does this community, stop the inexcusable behavior of Christine Pacheco Koveleski?
Her disruptive and hostile actions has exposed her to be a self absorbed unflinching tyrant.
Missing most board meetings and phoning in her participation, is not in my view, a progressive atttitude to assume when it comes to the task of educatiing children.
Perhaps she is aware of the large amount of money it would take to have a special election to recall her. Apathy of this community keeps her afloat.
I remind the reader that Ms. Kovelski, in her reelection bid, promised in public, to get rid of every Blonde Anglo administrator in District 60! (need proof?)
Her racist views are divisive and offensive. Does she assume that all Hispanics will march in lock step with her because of color? How foolish.
Kovelski's mantra is to eleminate the Superintendent. Perhaps that idea has merit. But, is hers the voice of reason and resolution?
At a recent board meeting she chastised a parent for not addressing the board, when the parent asked the unruly crowd of teachers if they would tolerate such behavior from students? This same Kovelski sat silent at another board meeting when a preacher turned his back on the board for several minutes.
At what point do we reconcile in our minds the need to spend the time and effort to eleminate her and her rudeness.
Recall her now.

large
07-15-2005, 06:56 AM
Recalls seldom work . . as a matter of fact, I believe she has already beat out a recall, but her best buddy got the axe in the same recall . . now CP-K is rousting the rest of the school board about not giving her (her buddy) speaking time . . .

I think we can wait this one out, and as she lives now somewhere in Virginia, sooner or later she's gonna miss a meeting that'll disqualify her either as an absentee or a nonresident . . . just give it time . . .

Hell To Pay
07-22-2005, 09:36 PM
I think she will resign following the November election. Gil Montez and Kathleen Kennedy have board seats that will be up for grabs.

I think Montez's district will re-elect him. He is critical of Bales.

Kennedy is term limited, and if the newly elected board member is anti-Bales, then CP-K will have won by getting Bales' contract non-renewed. CP-K will resign having accomplished her goal.

If the new board member is pro-Bales, then CP-K's pinhead should explode and public outrage will intensify.

The lesson here for voting Puebloans is never vote to put women on the school board, the exception being possibly if they've been spayed.

large
07-23-2005, 10:27 AM
I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole!

In today's society, you probably not only won't get anybody "Spayed" you'll probably end up "Neutered"!