PDA

View Full Version : African American Incidental (UV) Transference causes Skin Cancers too

claytonpaxton
07-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Hi, I read this article and was extremely disturbed that African American Incidental (UV) Transference (AAIT)was not cited as one of the things people need to be concerned about in protection from skin cancer, http://www.chieftain.com/life/1183874885/2

My dermatologist identified indoor workplace related AAIT as the direct cause of my recent actina keratosis and irritating skin rashes. I work an extremely ethnically diverse environment.

He said AAIT is a direct result of increased amounts of ultraviolet light coming through the Ozone which ultimately produces higher concentrations of it in the skin of African Americans. Not all of it is being released as heat. Some is being released as ultraviolet light.

There are other fairskinned people in our office having the same problems. Some have developed basal and squamous cell carcinomas as a result.

We all need better information and answers.

Clayton Paxton

Zen Curmudgeon
07-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi, I read this article and was extremely disturbed that African American Incidental (UV) Transference (AAIT)was not cited as one of the things people need to be concerned about in protection from skin cancer, http://www.chieftain.com/life/1183874885/2That may be because it doesn't exist.

There's no ICD-9-CM code for it and the American Academy of Dermatology (http://www.aad.org/) hasn't heard of it, either. A google on the term produces a few hits, all on non-medical sites and all having remarkably similar language, likely taken from an overtly racist blog (http://skin-cancer-in-black-and-white.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-fairskinned-people-need-to-know.html) started last month and purportedly written by a dermatologist named "Dr. Mark Skinner". (The AAD hasn't heard of him either.)

"Dr." Skinner says there are groups of African Americans who somehow aim escaping UV rays at white people to such a successful degree that blacks are the leading cause of skin cancer today.

This is, of course, complete ********. "Clayton" is either extraordinarily gullible, a blatant racist, or both.

ZC

claytonpaxton
07-08-2007, 10:21 PM
That may be because it doesn't exist.

This is, of course, complete ********. "Clayton" is either extraordinarily gullible, a blatant racist, or both.

ZC

Hi Zen, & thanks. But I have to ask your credentials as my condition is identified by my primary dermatologist and I have also, now, received a 2nd opinion.

My condidtion is caused by AAIT.

User No Longer With Us
07-09-2007, 07:53 AM
I just happened to be passing through for the first time in eons and found this, so I couldn't help but reply. Here's a tidbit of information on the alleged dermatologist spreading this incredible story (Pay special attention to his zodiac year...lol):

markskinner

* Astrological Sign: Taurus
* Zodiac Year: Rat
* Industry: Consulting
* Location: Your neighbor : Your city or hometown : United States

About Me

I may be the first medical professional to disvow my oath and bring this information to the public, but I am not the only one who is concerned for your health. The discussion of how to manage this knowledge has taken place for decades. With the emergence of the radical sect of blacks who are now intentionally targeting fair skinned people with skin cancers and melanomas, the day for debating your right to know is imperative. I am your dermatologist.

I have to side with Zen on this one, and I have to ask --

Zen, in all your years of taking care of cancer patients, have you ever heard of such a thing, or of a medical oath not to disclose information about AAIT to the public?

claytonpaxton
07-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi Lexi & Zen,

Thanks. My information, though, came from my dermatologist.

Clayton

User No Longer With Us
07-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Who is your dermatologist? Name and general location (if you know it), please.

BornInPueblo
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Come on, guys, this is so obviously not true and not even worth discussing.

large
07-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Hey, they recognize and diagnose bad child rearing and discipline as ADD and even prescribe Drugs to keep 'em in line . .

So, I guess I'm gonna have to avoid my neighbors across the street . . them Black Folks may be aiming UV at my tired old A$$ . .

Snort!

Zen Curmudgeon
07-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I have to side with Zen on this one, and I have to ask --

Zen, in all your years of taking care of cancer patients, have you ever heard of such a thing, or of a medical oath not to disclose information about AAIT to the public?Hi, Lexi, how ya been?

Tain't no such thing as AAIT, unless you're suitably paranoid, gullible, rascist or stupid (or some combination thereof). And the physics don't work. How, for instance, does the skin store UV? May as well try to catch a neutrino in your hand.

The real interesting part of this, though, is the email I've been getting since I scoffed at this ludicrous idea. From someone named "jew mail" it refers to a something called Yacub 7 Ali, and purports to contain instructions regarding the appropriate method to store up UV for release later. (The email is a graphics file, so I can't quote it here. If anyone wants, I can forward it. Drop a PM with your email.)

Personally, I'll give "Clayton" the benefit of the doubt and assume he's on the level. This concept, however, is total crap and deeply racist.

And that's pretty much all I'll have to say about this.

ZC

claytonpaxton
07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi, Lexi, how ya been?

Tain't no such thing as AAIT, unless you're suitably paranoid, gullible, rascist or stupid (or some combination thereof). And the physics don't work. How, for instance, does the skin store UV? May as well try to catch a neutrino in your hand.

The real interesting part of this, though, is the email I've been getting since I scoffed at this ludicrous idea. From someone named "jew mail" it refers to a something called Yacub 7 Ali, and purports to contain instructions regarding the appropriate method to store up UV for release later. (The email is a graphics file, so I can't quote it here. If anyone wants, I can forward it. Drop a PM with your email.)

Personally, I'll give "Clayton" the benefit of the doubt and assume he's on the level. This concept, however, is total crap and deeply racist.

And that's pretty much all I'll have to say about this.

ZC

Hi Zen, I've had two dermatologist throw this in my face; and, after visiting that website you mentioned don't know what to think. I don't know whether to see another. It is unimaginable two different dermatologist would tell me this is it had no truth. I am hesistant to publish them in this forum.

I would very much like to see the graphic you mention, but am more concerned about my condition.

User No Longer With Us
07-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Doing well, Zen, thanks! Been keeping very busy with my online cinema. I'm trusting all is well with you?

I read a bit about the yacub 7 ali and found references indicating that it's a hoax.

I really think, though, that more than being racist, it's merely the contemplations of people who should be wearing [these things] (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/) to keep those space beams from penetrating their brains with asinine ideas.

I see that Clayton still hasn't told us who those dermatologists are.

claytonpaxton
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Lexi, I don't think it is appropriate to list their names in a public forum; and, after reading some of the referenced literature have shifted positions and am now in better-safe-than-sorry mode. I've asked for a long overdue transfer that will put me in a safe work environment and am moving my children out of the public school system.

It may be a little extreme, but I'm looking out for my family's health.

I've seen enough information to know all I want or need to know.

Better safe than sorry -

Clayton

BornInPueblo
07-10-2007, 12:32 PM

User No Longer With Us
07-10-2007, 01:28 PM
If you don't want to post the doctors names in public, then send them to me in a private message.

I think the real reason why you don't want to say who they are is that they don't exist, and you're afraid someone like me will check out your story and find it's false.

In truth, I am the type of person who would check out your story. I'd look them up and see if they're really telling people this.

The rest of the truth is that I just plain don't believe your story. If it were true, the entire world would all be dead from skin cancer by now, there's so many black people on this earth that all the non-blacks would have been "gonners" ages ago.

Imagine the high UV concentration levels on the continent of Africa alone. There are many dark skinned people there. And in England, too, where the Indians (from India) have been flocking in droves for decades. If you know anything about how things that are concentrated magnify, you'd see that there would be such a vast power there that no whites anywhere in the world would be able to survive, and the skin cancer rate would be quite rapid. It's like a laser, which is basically concentrated light.

Use your head, Clayton. Do the math. Consult a physicist -- there are some good ones at UCCS. Don't listen to the rantings of some paranoid schizophrenic spreading his personal paranoia over the net who doesn't know anything other than what the voices are telling him.

claytonpaxton
07-10-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm being raked over the coals for trying to make responsible decisions for me and my family and its not fair. I'm not a racist; but in the workplace, I have rashes after being in the presense of African Americans. And, like Lexi said, there are just way too many of them to try to randomly avoid them so I transfering to a safe work environment and moving my children to a safe place.

It is not fair to have had to courage to come forward with this and then be criticized by the community as such.

Even my wife, who works in the same office with me, itches after being in meetings with them. Other fairskinned people are experiencing it too. It is embarrassing to talk about but has to be discussed.

It seems like the non professionals trying to make clinical evaluations might be right here in this forum.

BornInPueblo
07-10-2007, 03:35 PM
If you don't want to post the doctors names in public, then send them to me in a private message.

I think the real reason why you don't want to say who they are is that they don't exist, and you're afraid someone like me will check out your story and find it's false.

In truth, I am the type of person who would check out your story. I'd look them up and see if they're really telling people this.

The rest of the truth is that I just plain don't believe your story. If it were true, the entire world would all be dead from skin cancer by now, there's so many black people on this earth that all the non-blacks would have been "gonners" ages ago.

Lexi, I think I have a lead for you, if you really want to check out the story.

I think I've found Mr. Paxton and there are only three dermatologists close to the area he lives:

Beck, Stephen J MD, Longview, TX 75605-5054
(903) 238-9991

Phillips, Deborah MD, Longview, TX 75601-5559
(903) 236-3266

Smith, Larry L MD, Longview, TX 75601-5559
(903) 758-3376

If you incur long distance phone charges to inquire about AAIT with these doctors, I promise you that I will donate the equivalent amount to your favorite charity and not take a tax deduction for it. First, maybe we should wait to hear from Clayton after he reads this!

BornInPueblo
07-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I know for a fact that Clayton was here and reading this thread just minutes ago. In fact he was here for at least 12 minutes. It's now 5:25 MDT, so it's a fact that he read my post and chose not to answer it.

BornInPueblo
07-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Oops, wait a minute. Clayton is back online here. Let's see what happens next! It's now 5:39 MDT (pm).

User No Longer With Us
07-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Very interesting, Born in Pueblo, Thanks!

I'll let you know what I come up with. Since it is after hours, I don't expect any results until at least tomorrow.

BornInPueblo
07-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Very interesting, Born in Pueblo, Thanks!

I'll let you know what I come up with. Since it is after hours, I don't expect any results until at least tomorrow.

Yep, that should be truly interesting, but let's wait to see what, if anything Clayton says now.

Zen Curmudgeon
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm not a racist; but in the workplace, I have rashes after being in the presense of African Americans. And, like Lexi said, there are just way too many of them to try to randomly avoid them so I transfering to a safe work environment and moving my children to a safe place.This is the same sort of tripe "real Americans" used to justify the most abhorrent degradation and violence. Bet this resonates with you, "Clayton"

These are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school alongside some big overgrown Negroes. - President Dwight Eisenhower

Even my wife, who works in the same office with me, itches after being in meetings with them. Other fairskinned people are experiencing it too. It is embarrassing to talk about but has to be discussed.OK, let's discuss. Other than a fictional syndrome, the only other thing all these people have in common is that they know you. How do you know you aren't the cause?

It seems like the non professionals trying to make clinical evaluations might be right here in this forum.Speaking as a health care professional, let me assure you AAIT is not a clinical condition, but I'm sure it can provide a warm, fuzzy justification for whatever bigoted decisions you care to make.

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Hi all,

Zen, as a health care professional, I am surprised that you don't know about this. I spoke to another dermatologist, yesterday, who informed me it is VERY real. This is not a racial issue. It is a health issue. We, me and my wife don't have the problem when we leave the office. Nor do any of the other fairskinned people we speak to who work in our office place.

Anyway, I have been approved for my transfer so the problem, for the most part (for me), may be solved.

We're looking at private school or home school for the children.

Again, this is not about race, it is about health and being better safe than sorry.

User No Longer With Us
07-11-2007, 02:32 PM
OK, I'm making phone calls...lol...

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi all,

Zen, as a health care professional, I am surprised that you don't know about this. I spoke to another dermatologist, yesterday, who informed me it is VERY real. This is not a racial issue. It is a health issue. We, me and my wife don't have the problem when we leave the office. Nor do any of the other fairskinned people we speak to who work in our office place.

Anyway, I have been approved for my transfer so the problem, for the most part (for me), may be solved.

Again, this is not about race, it is about health and being better safe than sorry.

You can do what you want to do. I'm taking care of me and my family. Plus, also, there are blacks doing this on purpose. In other words, African Americans in my workplace may very well have been targeting me and my wife on purpose. If so, that's a sleeper cell and it's terrorism.

Again, you can lol all you want, we're taking the better safe than sorry approach; and, I'm letting the people in my community know what's going on so they can protect themselves too.

User No Longer With Us
07-11-2007, 04:49 PM
I just want you all to know that I've just made several phone calls to several dermatologists across the US.

It's comical the reactions I'm getting, so I'm enjoying this...lol! I wish I'd have been able to tape some of these responses. I'm getting everything from hang ups to, "is this a joke?"

So I did the daughterly thing and called my father, who has (well, now it's "had") skin cancer. I was planning to ask him to ask his dermatologist about this. I figure that since he's in Las Vegas, there's gotta be one there that's heard of this. They've heard of everything there. But, my father informed me that he hasn't seen his dermatologist for several years -- his cancer mysteriously disappeared after my mother threw the silverware away.

"Dad", I said, "Do you work around any black people?"
"Oh, no", he says, "I don't work anymore. Why?"

So I discussed this AAIT thing with him, and even he thought it sounded a little off the wall to him, and this is a man who believes what he reads in the health food stores (which is why my mother threw the silverware away, but that's a different knee-slapper all together)! I didn't think there could be anything too off the wall for even my own father, but folks, we have a winner, and I'm just shocked!

See, my father is one of these "health nuts" who loves health food stores. And they love him, too -- the amount of money he's spent in those places has probably enabled them to build wellness clinics in Tia Juana.

Just to give you some back ground - he once used some home remedies in an attempt to cure his cancer from a book he bought in a health food store. It just so happens that the book's author died of cancer not too long after the book was published.

(Someone should write a sitcom about my parents. They're hysterically funny, and they don't even know it!)

So, anyway, while my brain-gears were turning a while ago, I thought that since I couldn't find any dermatologists who know anything about AAIT, that maybe it would be fun to contact various psychiatrists in the area to find out if they've heard of it. I kind of figure that if dermatologists don't know about it, but psychiatrists do, that could tell us something. The only problem, though, is how to do that without having little men in oversized white coats show up at my door.

Maybe if I put my foil hat on first. . .

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 05:28 PM
"Dad", I said, "Do you work around any black people?"
"Oh, no", he says, "I don't work anymore. Why?"
But, my father informed me that he hasn't seen his dermatologist for several years -- his cancer mysteriously disappeared after my mother threw the silverware away.

I really don't appreciate you making light of my and so many others' conditions and the problem causing it. I thought you were a descent person; but you are sick.

It sounds like your father's skin cancer went away after he got away from black people.

Also, I spoke to a 4th dermatologist this afternoon. He was only willing to speak on this subject 'off the record' and 'non officially' as, he said, it is not popular or widely accepted, BUT TRUE.

I wish you'd go somewhere else and post.

I am very thankful to those of you who have sent me messages of support and concern.

I have assembled a group of concered community members who, with me, will begin a weekly leaflet distribution letting others know about this. I encourage you all to do the same.

Clayton

BornInPueblo
07-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, Lexi, I was pretty sure you'd come up with nothing from the skin doc's on this one! I'm glad you were entertained by their responses and also your parents.

Just thought it might be of interest that I discovered today that there is a Mark Skinner, occupation unknown, who lives within 40 miles of the location I found Clayton Paxton living in. Further, Clayton also lives relatively close to Tyler, Texas, which has a University of Texas Medical facility, which I had not known before I posted the closer dermatologists in Longview, Texas, in my previous post.

Anyway, the whole idea is so obviously ridiculous that it has to defy anything reasonable.

Clayton is now responding to his own posts as if he is more than one person. Maybe he is.

And then one has to wonder what company or organization he works for that can legally have one office of such racial diversity and another with no blacks in it. Did Clayton apply for a transfer into the all-white office because his dermatologists attested that he suffered from this fictional syndrome? Even in Texas the Human Resources people would laugh him right out the door.

I'm convinced that Clayton is not racially biased like I'm convinced my dog is not a canine.

large
07-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Okay . . . I asked my GP doctor today while undergoing a physical if he'd heard of this disease, and if he had, does he practice it . . He's a rather dark young man of Indian descent, 2nd generation American with a wonderful sense of humor . . we even discussed it for a short period of time . . He said he had never heard of it and it sounded like something some crackpot might come up with and even weirder crackpots might believe and repeat . .

Should I believe him or avoid him at all costs because he's dark enough to direct those rays at me?

(Snort!)

BornInPueblo
07-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I really don't appreciate you making light of my and so many others' conditions and the problem causing it. I thought you were a descent person; but you are sick.

It sounds like your father's skin cancer went away after he got away from black people.

Also, I spoke to a 4th dermatologist this afternoon. He was only willing to speak on this subject 'off the record' and 'non officially' as, he said, it is not popular or widely accepted, BUT TRUE.

I wish you'd go somewhere else and post.

I am very thankful to those of you who have sent me messages of support and concern.

I have assembled a group of concered community members who, with me, will begin a weekly leaflet distribution letting others know about this. I encourage you all to do the same.

Clayton

Hi Clayton,

You see, the only reason anyone makes light of the problem is because it doesn't exist. If you have skin cancer, no one will make light of that, but if you want to insist the cause of it is AAIT, which does not exist, but is only the product of racial prejudice, then you can expect no sympathy for what you want to believe is the cause of it.

I'm glad you are speaking almost daily with dermatologists, seems like whenever I need to see one I have to wait at least one or two weeks to get an appointment with one. Here's one thing I'm sure you haven't thought of, and that is, short of diagnosing that you have a skin cancer, most doctors would have not a clue as to the exact cause of it, but could only venture a guess. Maybe you were a lifeguard who spent a lot of time in the sun or you went to be tanned every other day in a tanning bed. Those would be educated guesses. I would venture to say that not one dermatologist would ever tell you that working with black people caused you to have skin cancer. So I say you are lying and that you are prejudiced beyond belief and are now justifying it by making the statements you are. If you knew anything about how medical knowledge, theory, and the causes and effects of cancer are evaluated and tested, you would know that in order for such a diagnosis to actually exist it would have to be proven by testing, public disclosure, peer review, and publication in a reputable medical journal. I would also venture to say that not one medical doctor, including dermatologists, have ever taken an oath not to disclose a known cause of a disease.

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 07:08 PM
What is most clear is that you have no clue what you are talking, no clue about skin cancer and the tests dermatologists and physicians perform in making there determination.

Most of all, I recognize you are intentionally stalking and harrassing me and I have reported it to this forum's moderators.

I have more than one reccommendation from professionals who recognize AAIT as a serious problem.

I don't care that you don't have influence and contacts and have to wait for your appointments.

In itself, that says quite a bit about the kind of medicare you receive or qualify for.

Furthermore, I can only imagine medical experts are being selective in who they speak to about this diagnosis.

You have no idea of the suffering me, my wife or family endured until we got the right prognosis.

I don't care what you believe or disbelieve. I just know I will do what I can to let those who may be afflicted by AAIT know.

I wish you'd go somewhere. Find your own or start another thread and stop harrassing and stalking the people in this forum.

BornInPueblo
07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi all,

I'm not surprised that Zen, as a health care professional, knows nothing about a non-existant, non-published, and non-evaluated condition. It is only the ignorant and uneducated people who believe and want to believe in such things that believe them to be true. Clayton is so surprised that Zen knows not about this condition, and that he, Clayton, knows all about it.

Clayton, this is all about race and prejudice. In fact, while you have seemingly solved the problem for yourself by somehow working for some fictional organization that can transfer you from a racially diverse office to an all white office, you seem to leave your wife behind to suffer in her integrated setting and only plan to do something for your children to escape the African American's intentions to harm them. You have to know that there are microwave towers aiming beams at your side of the bed every night that you go to sleep, so I would either move or change places with the wife to avoid them. I could only guess that the beams are being purposely aimed by either black or Hispanic people at you. We don't know how they came to be in control of them, but they must be.

User No Longer With Us
07-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Clayton, how would you know what any of us has a clue about? You don't know any of us or where we've been.

Some of us have worked in the medical field.

Some of us have family and friends who work in the medical field.

Some of us have had family members or close friends who've either died of skin cancer or who've suffered from it or are currently suffering with it.

Some of us are at a high risk for it, so we're screened often.

Some of us are lucky enough to not have had to deal with it, and we thank God for that.

Some of us do research and we can tell who the members of the Tin Hat club are, and who should be members.

I don't want to be insulting, but it sounds to me like the one without a clue is you.

Put your thinking cap on, Clayton. How much research have you done on the subject of AAIT? There's not a whole lot about it out there because it's not true, it's nothing more than the rantings of either paranoid schizophrenia or someone (you, perhaps?) attempting to pull the wool over people's eyes either to see how gullible they are or to make money from it.

It's not working here, Clayton, and no amount of arguing with the rest of us is going to convince us to believe in it. You do what you feel you need to do to keep your family and loved ones safe. The rest of us are going to live our lives and not give in to fear and paranoia, because fear and paranoia are nothing but a waste of time that you can't get back. Spending your life in a shell afraid of silly things is no way to live.

If your doctor told you you have skin cancer from black people, then consider filing the biggest, fattest malpractice suit there is and you can be rich and famous and write books about it. You should also sue that person for impersonating a doctor. Practicing medicine without a license is a big fat legal no-no.

Also, I find it hard to believe that you talked with three different dermatologists in your area and that they all told you this. I called several of them today just to see what they'd say -- not something I generally do, but I was in the mood for fun and games today -- and not one of them even knew what it was. When I read the paragraph from the blog to them, they couldn't believe what they were hearing, it was so outlandish.

Given that I called many and no one knew what it was, how is it that you managed to find at least three of them who all told you that you have this? First you said you got a second opinion, then was it yesterday you mentioned a third one? Now today you're indicating this same thing, or is it yet another one, for a total of four doctors now?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe your story, I think you're lying about having been told that this was the cause of your cancer by different dermatologists, and I think that either you're sitting here pulling our legs in an attempt to bring more life to this forum, or you need to visit a psychiatrist.

I do have to say thank you for starting the topic, though, and I'm glad I happened to come across it. I did have some giggles making these calls, just because I happen to have a sense of humor and I thought this would give me something to make fun of, so I thought, "wouldn't it be fun to record some of these calls then post them on my website?" So I'll be making more of these calls tomorrow, and this time they're going to be recorded. I can't wait to finish this project and get it posted. My site's participants are going to love this! You should see what some of them have done to the Nigerian scammers. lmao! They're going to have a field day with this one!

Oh, and Born in Pueblo, I didn't rack up much in phone calls, I get them pretty cheap. But if you still want to make a donation to my favorite charity, it's St Jude Children's Research Hospital (http://www.stjude.org), in Memphis TN. I'll leave the amount up to you. And, thank you for that offer. God bless you for that!

PS - None of my children have ever had to be there, thank God for their health. But this has been my favorite charity since I first heard about them years ago, and if you visit their website, you'll see why. God bless them!

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Lexi said: Clayton, how would you know what any of us has a clue about? You don't know any of us or where we've been.

That is an choking statement, Lexi. It is exactly what you scoundrels have done to me.

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Lexi said: It's not working here, Clayton, and no amount of arguing with the rest of us is going to convince us to believe in it.

I don't care what you believe in and am not trying to convice you of anything.

The truth of the matter is you don't know anything. I don't believe a word you say.

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Lexi said: I do have to say thank you for starting the topic, though, and I'm glad I happened to come across it. I did have some giggles making these calls, just because I happen to have a sense of humor and I thought this would give me something to make fun of, so I thought, "wouldn't it be fun to record some of these calls then post them on my website?" I can't wait to finish this project and get it posted.

There, do you see how sick you are? You have made light of a serious condition that you know nothing about. You claim you have spoken to some people. Lord can only imagine what kind of credentials they had. If you actually did speak to anyone.

You don't know anything about this and have inserted your foot thoroughly in down throat.

I hope you choke on it.

Giggles

BornInPueblo
07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Lexi said: Clayton, how would you know what any of us has a clue about? You don't know any of us or where we've been.

That is an choking statement, Lexi. It is exactly what you scoundrels have done to me.

Clayton, the only scoundrel here is you.

You well know it, but I suspect will never admit to it. Go away and keep your prejudiced opinions to yourself.

claytonpaxton
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Clayton, the only scoundrel here is you.

You well know it, but I suspect will never admit to it. Go away and keep your prejudiced opinions to yourself.

I don't have anything to admit. It would serve you and Lexi right if those black sun worshipers got you.

User No Longer With Us
07-11-2007, 08:28 PM
There won't be any choking going on here, Clayton.

By the way, if you're not trying to convince us to believe in this AAIT "thing", then why are you spending so much time on this topic?

Oh, and by the way, the people I spoke with were Dermitologists and their nurses and nurse practitioners. I think that should speak for their credentials. Were you expecting more?

User No Longer With Us
07-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Clayton, you know, there are UV rays coming at you through your computer screen right now. It's in the way I type these messages, I use a special encoding that you can't see because I write it in computer code and embed it into this paragraph. Every time you read one of my posts, you're computer screen is emitting UV rays by way of your browser right into your eyes and into your brain. There are subliminal messages being sent to you each time I make a post. Ask anyone here, they all know that I know how to do this. I can control your thoughts this way. For example, I've been sending you subliminal messages telling you to become angry and annoyed with my posts, and look -- it's working!