Thread: The Smoke a Bowl!

Default The Smoke a Bowl!

Facebook is BUZZING! literally!

Denver meets Seattle in the Superbowl - the two states that legalized pot are meeting up - could this have been by design? People are calling it the "smoke a bowl" and posting pictures like this:

The main sponsor this year is DORITOS - the number one munchie food for people high on pot.

I see subliminal messages here, I really do. This can NOT be a coincidence.

I wonder if people will remember to show up for the game.... lol!
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

EXCEPT . . . They're playing in East Rutherford, NJ . . . Jersey hasn't legalized any kind of dope yet, unless you want to call their Governor one . . .

Funny thing, though, up on all the sports sites, nobody's talking about the Broncos winning. They're all bitching about the Patriot's losing and how Welker "illegally" hit Talib and put him out of the game, thus losing it for the Patriots.

Somehow it's all about a Cornerback rather than a Quarterback . . One might tend to believe that all those Pat's Fans were stoned . . or something!
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

One might tend to believe that all those Pat's Fans were stoned . . or something!
    I'm thinking that's a strong possibility!

It's going to be an exciting game, none the less.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Interesting part, though is the seeming discrimination . . By the Pundits and the Media, against the Broncos . . While the apparent betting line is giving the Broncos 1 to 5 points (depending on the book) you'd never know it by reading or listening . . The Seahawk's Cornerback and his mouth from one corner and Bill Bellichick whining about a 185 pound, 5'-7" receiver taking out his 200 pound, 6' cornerback, "On Purpose, with an Illegal Hit" making all the headlines from the East Coast, you wouldn't know the Broncos are even going to play . . .

My own impression of the NFC game was that it appeared to be two third tier college teams playing mid season football . . Way too much scrambling by both quarterbacks and not a lot of defense against the kind of football the Broncos are currently playing . .

But then, we've seen the Broncos fail to show up too, so we'll just have to wait and see . . . That's why they play the game . .

Pardon the pun, but facebook is "buzzing".

Love some of these images I'm seeing.

Heh, heh . . But . . . None of the players or staff can partake, whether when they're home or traveling because MJ is still on the banned list of drugs a player can consume or ingest . . Burn a torpedo and you'll be watching the game on TV . . . so while it might be thought of as some kind of commonality, it really isn't . . .

And, just thinking about the whole MJ legalizing thing . . what's really new? Before legalization, you could smoke MJ in the security of your home, as long as the authorities didn't come to some belief that you were possessing more than just a little for personal use . . After Legalization you can smoke MJ in the security of your home, as long as the authorities don't believe that you are possessing more than the legal amount just for personal use . . . The only difference is, if you don't know an illegal dealer that delivers, you can jump into your car and drive out to P.West and buy up to an ounce . . . and not have to worry about getting busted . . which probably wouldn't have happened anyway unless you were on the cop's radar for something else . .

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    But then, we've seen the Broncos fail to show up too, so we'll just have to wait and see . . . That's why they play the game . .
    Pretty close . . .