Thread: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ - possibly more site issues

Default IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ - possibly more site issues

I'm putting this in the General forums instead of announcements so you folks will actually see them.

The server security for this forum is in overdrive, so some of you may experience some issues with posting multiple posts on the forums.

Currently, the problem is only supposed to be affecting administrative people like me - but - it could affect forum users and moderators, so I'm putting this out there just in case.

When you attempt to post multiple posts in the forums, you may or may not get a message saying the server has been reset. Chances are your post will still post even though you get that message - but if you get that message, I need to know, so please post that in feedback for me. If you are unable to post in the feedback forum, then please post in the chat. (If you can't see the chat, log out of your user account and refresh the page, then the chat will magically appear on the chat's index (or front) page.)

I need you to use your user name that you use on the forums when you post a message on the chat when you do this - so please delete the "guest---" that you see in the chat log in and enter your user name. There's an important reason for that - because I may have to go in and whitelist your IP address, so using your name lets me know who you are and enables me to look up your IP address.

Thanks for your understanding and feedback on this.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

One more thing - I'm thinking of more upgrades - what are your thoughts if I added in an oldies music jukebox?
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    One more thing - I'm thinking of more upgrades - what are your thoughts if I added in an oldies music jukebox?
    I already have one . . But thank you . . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"