Thread: Best of Pueblo Bash

Default Best of Pueblo Bash

Did anyone here check out the Best of Pueblo Bash, Oct. 3 at the Convention Center? It was lots of fun, and I'm surprised so many showed up with the debate being that night as well.

We have all the winners lists and a photo slideshow online at www.BestOfPueblo.com - check it out, and discuss the results in the comments (you can log in anonymously or using Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.).

I saw some pictures - it looks like it was a lot of fun!
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Well, all my picks ended up as "Silvers" so I guess Ole large just hangs around with the second best people and eats (and drinks) in the second best places . .

Dang it all anyhoo . . .

Even My Doctor was "Silver" . . . .

That's Alright Rocky, I won't hold it against you . . . Heh, heh . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

I'll get my blog worked back up again and vie for next year's best blogger. So everybody vote for me, OKAY?!

I wonder if they have one for best local forum. We may not be the busiest forum but we're still the best one.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

I will vote for you, Sandra!

We didn't have a forum category for 2012 - I'm sure we'll drop some categories and add some new ones for 2013. Do you think there are enough online Pueblo forums to stand as its own category? If not, we had a category for "best place to rant for free" - I think you could make a run for that!

Thanks, Jayson! Best place to rant for free might be an appropriate category. Pueblo Community Online hasn't really taken off yet so I can't enter that until I start putting content on it.

Hey, could I enter Classic Cinema Online in a website category? It's been discovered by AOL, PC Illustrated, Kim Komando, and a few others - it's world famous right now. :-)