Thread: Did they get the message?

Default Did they get the message?

I find it amusing that our two stalwart Democrat former city council members, who were, and are, such important public assets could not rustle up enough friends(?) or others to petition onto the ballot for County Commissioner. Gentlemen, remember the words of Abraham Lincoln which ends with;....but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Ray, I understand there is a position open for a Bessemer Neighborhood Watch Block Captain. The perks aren't so great but you can still fool yourself into thinking you are important to us.

Larry, since spending other peoples money is your forte, you may be out of luck. The gravy train just ran out of gravy.

At least Vera had the common sense to lie low knowing full well that the 8X10 photos of her screwing the good people of Pueblo ended her political career.
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office." ~Will Rogers

Pueblo, Colorado

Well, first of all, there's the Math . . There's only so many Democrats to go around . . None of the potential petitioners did that little bit . . One would think that they would, but they didn't . .

And, Christ . . if they cannot do that part of Math, what are they gonna do when they begin to spend your and My money on their projects? We already saw that . . need we reminisce?

But, alas, there's more Democrats and Liberal Independents in Pueblo County than Republicans so, unless they pissed someone off (a whole bunch, hopefully), you still end up with a couple of Democrat Party Puppets as $87k per year spenders . .

And the Dems can also count on the "Roselawn" vote . . . No voter fraud involved, of course . . Ask "Bo" . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"