Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Junction Police State

Default Grand Junction Police State

This is a Grand Junction Police State

I have been seeing a change in how the police use the law against we the tax paying citizens. The police 24/7 think about law breaking people and how the best way to get them. This thought is embedded in their thinking thus way of life.
    They are as man is an island whose thoughts just bounce back and forth in their police mind format. So when you get two or more of them together they share their new ideas on how to trap a criminal. They discuss over point where they lose their judgment. They have their shop talks.
    So an everyday law-abiding citizen happens to be at her own resident having a beer sitting on the front grass on a warm day. The resident may have been pondering about the goals ahead in life and how to achieve the goals just only days before fall school begins. The resident falls asleep and dreams of this. The resident wakes up from the sleep goes in her house to finish the nap and the dreams she has.
    A policeman named Dixon rap a taps on the door. The young lady residentís brother answers the open door and assures the policeman that his sister is simply asleep and should not be disturbed. The police make it a point and insist on entering the property to talk to the young lady who is napping and walks in the home with out any authority from the residents of the home. The police disturb the sleeping young lady resident student and demands answer to his question. The sleeping young lady resident student awakes in shock to maybe this is only a dream. She awakes to the demands that he leave the property in a rude manor. The police called the fire department to assist. The young lady resident student demands the policeman to leave the property again. The police restrain the young lady and carry her to jail where they stripper her down naked and make her lay there on a mat for that rest of the day and night with out food.

The policeman writes in his report some of his learned shared ideas from "shop talk" how to make this a crime for the young lady resident student . So he simply writes that he was allowed in the home.
    The next day Grand Junction police officer Dixon would have a day off and the young ladyís life is in shambles.

http://grandjunctionhometech.com/index.php?n=109&id=109
    Last edited by Zombiewire; 08-19-2006 at 11:05 AM.

Cops have the right to go into your home with out a warrant and take you away for drinking a beer. The way they get away with it is that they report that you were being non responsive to answer their demand to enter the home so this must mean that you are at harms way. Ask Officer Dixon from the Grand Junction police department. He did that and will again. So who will be the next victim of the police predator?

You know the old saying " If you see one roach that means there are thousand of roaches"

Says who? Not the US Constitution.

Sounds like those cops and the CSPD have something in common, and someone needs to go through the legal process to have these "cops" stopped.

I agree !
    A bad cop some how passes through the rakes and becomes an officer of the law. This person has the right to cause you great damage. The cop searches for the making of a possible crime then may set up the structure to incriminate the resident. The resident falls into that web so the cop arrest the resident and now the resident has major hoops to jump through and the cops gets a promotion plus the "good Ol boy' story to tell his friends.
    I am all about supporting the LAW, but not the cop changing it to make his/ her benefit to keep that job and get a promotion to continue. We all know that this can happen and we must keep an eye on them as they do us the law abiding tax paying citizens

I say report them as they report. Remember they work for us. We do not work for them. We pay them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi

Sounds like those cops and the CSPD have something in common, and someone needs to go through the legal process to have these "cops" stopped.
    Last edited by Zombiewire; 08-21-2006 at 06:23 PM.
    RFID The Pandora Box

Default Do not trust anyone....... A comment I read

Grand Junction Police State works hand in hand with Mesa County Dept. of Human Services. They remove more children from the custody of their parents than almost all other counties in Colorado, twice the rate of California, 5 times the rate of Illinois. My 3 adopted children were removed, for neglect. The neglect appears to be that I home school, quite successfully I might add, and my 17 year old plays with dolls. All children were born with disabilities, and she has feral alcohol syndrome. She has a neuorlogical disorder, and is now in a so called theraputic foster home, with 7 other kids, 6 of them foster children. She sleeps on the back porch, instead of in her own bedroom, can't shower because the shower head is broken. She does nothing but watch t.v. all day. The foster mother sleeps in until 10 a.m., and takes naps. I am not allowed unsupervised phone calls or visits, as this upsets my 17 year old. She is upset because they won't let her come home. Foster care, especially so called theraputic foster care is big business. The federal govt. pays taxpayer money to human services when children are removed from their homes, not when they are allowed to return. Social workers depend on the removal of your children for their income. If you are low income, you get a court appointed attorney, who does nothing but try to get you to admit you are guilty of child neglect. The GAL also makes money off your child, even though after 2 months they can't find an hour to even go visit the child they supposedly represent. Their only information is fed to them by Human Services. They don't even contact the parent. The courts go along with whatever Human Services recommends. Think it can't happen to you? If so, don't move to Mesa County, don't adopt special needs kids, and of course, don't let you developmentally delayed 17 year old play with dolls. Grand Junction and Mesa County make their own laws.

https://beta.blogger.com/comment.g?b...30491072057536
    RFID The Pandora Box

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi

Quote Originally Posted by CBS News
    Supreme Court: No-Knock Evidence OK
    High Court Rules Police With Warrant Can Enter A House Without Knocking

WASHINGTON, June 15, 2006
    (AP / CBS)

(CBS/AP) The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that police armed with a warrant can barge into homes and seize evidence even if they don't knock, a huge government victory that was decided by President Bush's new justices.

The 5-4 ruling signals the court's conservative shift following the departure of moderate Sandra Day O'Connor.
    You can read the entire decision here.
    "The founding fathers, in their wisdom, devised a method by which our republic can take one hundred of its most prominent numbskulls and keep them out of the private sector where they might do actual harm." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Add El Paso County to that list...

Colorado is a dangerous state for families. El Paso County does the exact same thing to people, the cooperative effort there consists of the Fire Department, Memorial Hospital, The Police Department, and Social Services. Some D-11 elementary schools are involved as well.

I would advise all home schooling parents to keep a couple of copies of Colorado Revised Statutes on hand showing their legal right to homeschool their children, and they must demand that the proper procedure according to law be followed in obtaining any records of that. The only records they're entitled to ask for are attendance and grades, they do not have a right to demand to see the curruculum or to approve it (This makes DHS hopping mad.)

D-11 is good about working with home schooled children, but DHS still has their own agenda in this state. Any county that has the privatised child placement agencies who are contracted with the county to do all of the case management, etc (they call it "one stop shopping", I call it the Gestapo) is a dangerous county for families to live in.

Default Haliburton / Grand Junction Police State ?

I have lived in Grand Junction 7 years ago for two years. The city was a nice place to live with a well balance police force. I recently returned there to see family and friends. The night my young sons and I drove up from a long drive from San Diego, a police car pulled up to me as I was getting out of my truck and begun to ask me for my name, my purpose there and my date of birth. He and his partner were aggressive to me as I tried to explain that I just arrived and was tired from a 13 hour drive. I then asked them if this is what the GJ police force and become. The answer was yes. I then asked them if this is a police state and the answer was mute.

Halliburton has moneys in the area with there new drilling. They employee many people from GJ. I wonder if they have some interest in the police force. I know this is a far cry but want this on record..

http://policestate2008.blogspot.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THE BLOG
    Last edited by Pueblocontractor; 07-20-2007 at 09:17 AM.

Default Oferchrissake!

Haliburton has not a damned thing to do with the Grand Junction's (or anywhere else, as far as I know) Police Department . . They have worked in the Area for over 20 years, as a Sub Contractor doing primarily, Gas Well Fracturing, using high pressure sand slurry pumps . .

But, having lived and worked in the City of Grand Junction for several years, I have to say . . it's gotta be the "White Trash Capitol" of this country . . They came in the '50's to work in the Uranium industry developed there in the late '40's and never left . . The Gene Pool's shallow and may be getting shallower. Perhaps it was the "Radiation" . . Heh, heh . . .

I found the local government to be, probably, one of the more unique and antiquated in operation of anyplace I've ever been . .

Sorry, Pal, it wasn't Haliburton, but just "Grand Junction" . .

And without wanting to be curt . . Dick Cheney and Haliburton is not out to become the Grand Dictators of the United States of America . . Or to take over the world . . get over that stupid idea!
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

I am not one of those freaks !

I talked to many people there. The gas rigs have now empowered the economy there and housing is up while the nation is down. Heck my brother is making $1500 a week and that isn't bad anywhere in Colorado.

The point of Grand Junction being a police state is a concern. I did not say it was Haliburton just a thought. Cops do harass there. Many educated people from there have mentioned this concern to me about the change in rule.

Im not one of those " my mama didn't raise no fool , she just set back and watched."
    Last edited by Pueblocontractor; 07-22-2007 at 09:02 AM.