Thread: Charge dismissed against Pueblo officer

Default Charge dismissed against Pueblo officer

Has anyone seen this?
    Charge dismissed against Pueblo officer

This article describes an off duty police officer as being irate and barging into what appears to be her ex's neighbor's house yelling and screaming because she suspected her man was there getting it on with another woman.

Now, it says she was never arrested but was placed on leave for that for three days, yet there were charges that were dropped?

1. How could there have been charges to drop if there never was an arrest?
    2. Why wasn't she arrested? (It seems to me that if that anyone else would have been arrested for such a thing!)
    3. Will she be keeping her job?

Not trying to rally against this officer or anything, but I'm more questioning what's going on at the administrative level. I think the public deserves a few more answers here.

Anyone can mess up, especially when there's another woman involved with your man because for a woman, that's a severe blow to the self esteem, the heart, and the relationship - but that doesn't make barging in right, and no matter what the circumstances, most anyone else would have been arrested - and maybe more.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Silver Member
    Arvada, CO

And in Denver, according to the Denver Post

Since 2005, Denver police have arrested five fellow officers who were found to be drunk after a collision, .............. But none has been arrested solely for driving under the influence.

At the same time, Denver Police Department data show that for about every three of the city's residents arrested for DUI, there is one resident arrested for a collision in which they were found to be intoxicated.

Based on the 3-to-1 public arrest ratio, it would make sense that roughly 15 Denver police officers should have been arrested for DUI with no collision, the report said.

Pueblo, Colorado

Re:Deb Romano . . Strictly a case of "Gender Discrimination" . .

She's hollered "Discrimination" everytime she started trouble with either another policeman or her ex . . She doesn't need either the authority a badge gives her nor the gun she's allowed to carry . .

She's nuts!
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"