Thread: Local Shooting . .

Default Local Shooting . .

Anybody following this one? The news media (and apparently some of the cops) have implied that this was a Drug (MJ) associated robbery that went bad . . .

But . . if you listen to Sgt. Bravo's statement about the shooter, y'gotta wonder . .

I'm gonna bet on this storyline . . The shooter was a victim of bullying previously . . Now I don't have a single fact that verifies this, but . . .

Here's two kids, both jocks who were shot, many times . . That ain't robbery, it's anger . . I dunno how many rounds were fired but according to last night's TV news, at least two clips of 9's, or he had some sort of accessory clip or magazine . . Which would be unusual because that would make the gun hard to conceal . . and the shooter was, apparently a very mild mannered kid, actually, kind of a "Wuss" . . and the proximity of where it all went down from where the shooter was met, tells me that the time frame wasn't working in favor of a "Bad" dope deal . .

On the other hand . . I could be completely wrong . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Hmmm, no more anything on this one from either the Police or the media . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Now if it was a few dogs or cats the media would be all over it. just kids with drugs who cares. sad very very sad
    Buster

Most people will wait for the police to do their job.