Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! Lookit alla the police chief candidates this year!

Interestingly, I tried to look all the candidates up on FB, and could only find the one. Well, so much for seeing what the others are all about, I guess.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Sandra, a lot of us Geezers don't use Facebook . . for many reasons . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

You'd be surprised at how many do, though. It's a great place for networking if you don't get all personal or use the apps.
    Opinions expressed by me are mine only and are not in any way, shape, or form representative of the Pueblo Chieftain or Pueblo Community Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many do, though. It's a great place for networking if you don't get all personal or use the apps.
    I agree with Large, Facebook is not a priority when they spend all day every day in face to face networking. Plus they would get flamed from the get go because someone's baby's daddy got roughed up when he resisted arrest.

Loren, you're on FB, aren't you?

I think most anyone who is anyone has a FB account. And Twitter too, actually.

I have some good FB networks - some political (local, state, and national), some media, some entertainers. I think my favorite FB media contact is Lisa Bloom - she always has something interesting and controversial to post. lol!

I guess I see your point where police are concerned, but there are a lot of cops on FB, interestingly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I guess I see your point where police are concerned, but there are a lot of cops on FB, interestingly enough.
    They gotta have something to do when they're sitting in the donut shops . . .

snort!

You mean eating donuts doesn't keep them busy enough?

Dunno . . Look at Bessemer Park!

ButwotthehelldoIknow?

OH, hey - I heard about that. It doesn't sound as much fun as eating donuts.

Hope Andy gets the job. He would make a good top cop know Pueblo is involved with many, and he is liked by his peers. Bring in someone from out of town and the community will revolt. Look at Bill Young and Lee Everett, and Pueblo usely turns over in the top cop dept quite often. Pueblo is a melting pot that needs to be stired before it boils over and Andy would do that.
    Buster