Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, Obama

1.5 million Bankruptcies per month!
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Yep Lets blame the New guy. When he took over the bottom was falling out from the Bush policies. You can not blame this on Obama. He is just the one in power at the time. Wish People would just use commen Sence. Provety has been here for years and years I dont care who is running the country as long as they care for the people of this country. How do you create jobs when we are in a jobless recovery. We need to go back in time instead giving handouts we need to be giving a hand up. If you want something work for it if you get foodstamps get groverment money at least clean up your own town. Pull a few weeds sweep a sidewalk keep your nebijorhood clean make your self useful. Not gonna happen but it sounds good. We need a new way of thinking about being poor. we can blame everybody we want but that dont solve the problem.

Angry Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster.Tripp@Gmail.com View Post
    Yep Lets blame the New guy. When he took over the bottom was falling out from the Bush policies. You can not blame this on Obama. He is just the one in power at the time..
    Government spends more than the total of all wages, payroll, Salaries, and other compensation put together. Obama has increased government spending more than any other President in history. I'm sorry Obama has shown that government is not the solution but the problem. Things are getting worse under Obama not better. The American people know this in their gut. That is why come November there will be an earthquake such as has not been seen in our history.
    The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time - Ayn Rand

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”- Patrick Henry

Sorry, Buster, ain't buying that one . . In 2006, before the Democratic Congress, Unemployment was at 5.7%, we had 12-14 million Illegal Immigrants in this country, with roughly 98% of them working . . The Liberals were Hating anything and everything Dubya did . . and I mean HATE, crap that if you're caught saying about O'Blamer, you'll be visited by Men in Black . .

The Democrats sold houses to the Poor . . most of those whom had no credit and couldn't even rent . . most had no way of paying the mortgage on the day they moved in, let alone 5 years later when the ARM adjusted . . And the Democrats allowed the Banks to sell the paper on those houses to several other investors who had little or no idea that the paper was literally worthless . . It caught up with the Democrats and Dubya in the summer and fall of 2008, and when it did unemployment began to rise . .

The Democrats knew what had happened, but insisted on blaming Bush, not their policies . . . To get elected, O'Blamer used "Class Warfare" and the promise of "Robin Hood Economics" or . . "Take from the rich and give to the poor" . . that's never worked in history and O'Blabla isn't so special that it will work now . . And for two years O'blamer has pushed off all blame for his policy failures on Dubya . . He apparently believes that everyone is both blind and dumb, as well as illiterate . . We aren't talking ancient history here!

Last week, both O'Blamer and his half witted VP were lauding George W. Bush for his wisdom and insight on Iraq and the Economy up to 2006 . . . Publicly!

Since 1965, the Democrats have waged a "War on Poverty", and in almost every instance thay have lost . . simply because even the greatest economy in the history of the world cannot support the poor in the style that the Democrats keep promising them they should!

Let me put it this way . . IF . . a poor person refuses to take full advantage of their first and best entitlement, then they should be denied any other lesser entiltment offered by or paid for by the Government . . and that's the education they are given if they will just show up and apply themselves . . ! There would be far less hardcore poor if they had any kind of an education, because with education comes the insight that aids in making the right decisions. And basically, the hardcore poor are poor because they don't make good decisions . .

There was a poll in New jersy I think and it came out that bush was the blame in the peoples eyes. We have had poor since the beggining of time. The biggest problem is that we ran out of labor jobs. Not all people are book smart and I am One of them. I belive Knowledge is power I preach it all the time. Large not everyone was encouraged to go to school and some dont give a dam. If we let the Tea party Idiots and some dumb Republicians take over I guess we will just kill 51 million people because they are poor or a Mexican, Black or Muslim or what ever. I dont care who is to blame we are in a sinking boat and no one has any answers except hate and blame. Dont any one have a plan. Special Interst,s have made it so hard for a good person to run for office because of the cash and they are backing idiots who they can handle. This is not sopposed to be us and them its sopposed to be WE THE PEOPLE. Not a bunch of greedie bastar%s taking over the country. I may be under educated and poor as hell but I have my pride. I am as good as anyone of you

Smile A Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Buster.Tripp@Gmail.com View Post
    Dont any one have a plan.
    Buster, there is a plan. I have practically been screaming it at you.

1. Massive reduction in Federal, State and Local spending and regulation.

2. Switch to the Fair Tax which funds SS from general revenue and breaks the present SS Ponzi scheme

3. Privatize SS for all newly entering the workforce.

That's it!

As already stated government spending exceeds the sum total of all payroll, wages and Salaries. That has to come down.

The fair Tax by allowing products made here to be exported without tax while taxing imports provides a 40% advantage present exports don't enjoy.

The Fair Tax by not taxing production or the productive part of the economy will result in a first year growth rate of 13% and 20 million new jobs.

The increased growth rate will rescue SS.

There it is. You automatically discount anything that isn't a multi Trillion dollar government program. Been there done that, doesn't work.

The solution is diametrically opposite of OBama's failed plans. Only the private sector creates jobs. Taking from the private sector and hiring government employees can never be as effective as the private sector providing jobs without the overhead of a massive government bureaucracy.
    Last edited by masonranch; 09-17-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time - Ayn Rand

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”- Patrick Henry

Ok Which of the two parties agree with this. And do you think it really going to happen. Come on Man The Parties Involved want power not common sense. With both parties just talking hate. We need a Major Third Party Just read that the Religous Right is trying to take over the Tea bag Party and the DEM,s with no ba$$s The People lose

In the long run, I don't think SS can be saved . . The math never worked and at this point, I don't think it ever will . . I'm going on my 4th year of SS and am approaching the number that will make it a minus draw based upon what I paid in . . (when I'm 70) . . and the number behind me is far greater than the current number of contributors . .

Add to that, the Government spent my (and Your) SS contribution even before they got it back when . . so there's nothing there to annuitize or gather interest on, as was proffered by the original Ponzi Scheme Master, FDR . . Nope, the government is going to have to make people responsible for their own retirement programs and retire 'em a lot later in life . .

As for subsidizing the poor with everything from children's free breakfasts to free college (so that many can become college educated welfare cases), that isn't affordable . . why not just make a federal law that each family that has a head of household with a job, adopt a poor family . . and the adopted family will always get first choice over the adoptees, because that's how it works now . .

The Liberals and the party hacks are the first to whine about the "Tea Party Candidates" and who has elected them . . Back to the basic numbers, Buster . . 29% of the voters are Democrats, 32-37% are Republicans and the rest are INDEPENDENTS . . And it's the independents who decide the elections, EVERY TIME!

It ain't all bad, Buster . . None of the "Tea Party Candidates" has said "We Won, so sit down and shut up!" . . As the Democrats and Obama said throughout his first year in power . .
    Last edited by large; 09-18-2010 at 07:58 AM.

I gotta add . . Buster, you , as well as many pundits on both sides have referred to several of the successful "Tea Party candidates" as "Nut jobs" . .

Didja ever read the stuff Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Barney Franks, Bernie Saunders (just to name a few) says and does? Christ, the Tea Party has no corner on either insanity or stupidity . . Go back and read the mutterings (and speeches) of John Murtha . . In Congress, Nut Cases abound and Party lines don't seem to matter . .