Thread: We've been caught...

Default We've been caught...

...shopping at WalMart....lol...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

The crack of Don is my favorite.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Loren Swelk View Post
    The crack of Don is my favorite.
    That's enough to scare the vampire in those DVD's. Still can't understand how I missed the gun in that cr*tch video.

* Ouch!

Default Hmmmmm

Its looks like a few Tea Partiers getting ready for a protest.
    Last edited by davide; 04-24-2010 at 07:53 PM.
    "When you believe in things that you don`t understand, and you suffer...... superstition aint the way"

davide, the proper term is tea partiers, not tea baggers.

Some time ago someone sent me an email about this term and I plumb forgot to address it at that time, so I'll mention it now. It seems that the term "tea bagger" has some dirty connotations to it and tea party members are offended by the term.

I don't know whether you know the urban meaning behind the phrase, I certainly didn't know until it was pointed out to me. I know you see it often in the headlines, I do too - but since this was brought up to me, I'm going to ask everyone here to please show some consideration and refer to them as tea partiers rather than tea baggers.

Thank you, everyone - I appreciate your cooperation on this.
    Last edited by CountryFlowers; 04-24-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

--CF
    Forum Administrator

Default censorship

I will comply. The name was derived from their members wearing Teabags on their hats. They came up with it. That is the only way I have ever meant it. This is not the "hood". The mainstream media still ,sometimes, refers to them this way. I think your rule is unfair and shows favoritism ...but its your forum.. . if you were to ban users from using all words that had a nasty slang equivalent nobody could communicate. Its like you not allowing people to talk about their ***. ( donkey) I really liked Brighty of the Grand Canyon. I won't go into the cat word. I was in a foursome this morning. ( I golfed with four people). Ridiculous.
    I`d say the whiner needs to get his mind out of the gutter.
    Last edited by davide; 04-24-2010 at 08:00 PM.
    "When you believe in things that you don`t understand, and you suffer...... superstition aint the way"

Aren't you glad they didn't take this one from the front?

oh, come on, davide, really! Don't you think you're being a little too sensitive here? I mean, just because you get censored all the time (esp. lately) doesn't mean CF is playing favorites.

And it's not CF's forum, it's the Chieftain's so I'm sure she has to follow some rules too. Do a google search of tea baggers and see what you come up with and try not to bust up laughing.

I will say this, after looking it up myself - you men really trust your women not to bite, don't you?!

I'm guessing that this gal doesn't know what she's wearing. Or those two guys next to her don't know her.

funny pics.. and HEY.. let's NOT start a thread on teabagging... it has a perverse meaning in some circles. you should see some of the scary folks in my town.. and NOT just at Wal Mart...