Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thiebaut loses another one

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    Heh, heh, bring facts, 'cause there's people up here who lean every which way and will beat you to death over spelling and grammar . .

welcome to the board . .
    Actually, Dean has kindly pointed out that we are all inferior when it comes to facts, spelling and grammar. Therefore, a thick skin might be more important than facts.

Hmmm, 'spose Kevlar might be considered the "Uniform of the Day"?

Incidentally, that's what I contribute my long life to . . Kevlar . . and friends who couldn't shoot straight!
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Billy is getting his name and picture on the front page for all the wrong reasons and then going to great lengths to defend an undefendable position on minor victories vs. major defeats.
    http://www.chieftain.com/articles/20...e609762795.txt

The DA's office and the Law Enforcement agencies are certainly in a bind, as far as their community images are concerned . . and the fact that an Assistant DA has been paid over $40k while not turning a lick (Administrative Suspension) is not good news and certainly not going to fatten up Billy's resume any . . . Matter of fact, were it not for the fact that the County commission is no more than a retirement home for semi sober Politicians, they would have him up on carpet for these employment discretions . . Fact is, in the Corporate world, ole Billy and his assistant would be history right after the suspension . .

Then he becomes the namesake for the Investigation of a Law Enforcement agency involving a shooting that leaves more questions than answers, and leaves it with the same questions . . He hasn't helped that agency either . .

Adding that and the fact that they barely got Roebuck in jail . . after publicly tying him to at least 4 murders in Pueblo in the last 4 years . . . tells me that somebody is missing a lot of something somewhere . .

And we won't mention the big fist fight all the Sheriff's Deputies got into out at the bar in Pueblo West one night and Ole Billy's still investigating that one . .

Default Zaremba

Well same thing, different case. When Bill's Merry Band of Bozos do show up for a court case, they get spanked. I am hopeful that there may be civil action on Zaremba's part against the DA for his show boating arrest and for filing a lawsuit that turned out to be nothing short of frivilous. Once again, Thiebaut gets his name in the paper for all of the wrong reasons. He is as much of an embarassment to the public as Mutt and Jeff are over at the County Commissioner's office.

Y'kno, looking at the whole County Government as a (w)hole, "We" seem to not have voted with much wisdom . . Heh, heh . .

The D.A. Situation is beginning to make ole Gus's loose operation look like the deal on "Law and Order", the County Commission is reverting back to the old Democratic machine days of the early 50's and even though Sheriff Kirk Taylor has probably done the best to stay out of the Headlines, between a continual turnover of S.O. Employees, Off duty fisticuffs among the rank and file, and busting licensed Weed Farmers, we're starting to see some startling incompetence here . .

I guess it just shows that "Dead Folks" shouldn't be allowed to vote!

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    Y'kno, looking at the whole County Government as a (w)hole, "We" seem to not have voted with much wisdom . . Heh, heh . .

The D.A. Situation is beginning to make ole Gus's loose operation look like the deal on "Law and Order", the County Commission is reverting back to the old Democratic machine days of the early 50's and even though Sheriff Kirk Taylor has probably done the best to stay out of the Headlines, between a continual turnover of S.O. Employees, Off duty fisticuffs among the rank and file, and busting licensed Weed Farmers, we're starting to see some startling incompetence here . .

I guess it just shows that "Dead Folks" shouldn't be allowed to vote!
    You wanted Washington out of it, you got it. Welcome to the mob...etc.

Washington should never have any influence on local issues, be they Education, Law Enforcement, Abortion or any other "State's Rights" issue . .

Pueblo County's governmental figures are the results of a particular voting bloc which is more impressed in the "What can it get for me free?", Than "I want a community that I and my children can be proud of and live in safely".

Some of those issues aren't even "State" issues, but extremely local . .

Default Thiebaut Can't Even win a Plea Bargain Now

Everyone know that Plea Bargain Bill Thiebaut's won-loss record is terrible when his inept staff is forced into court to try a case in front of a judge and jury and he has relied on plea bargains to at least get something up in the win column, even if it means bargaining a couple of felonies down to a single misdemeanor. According to today's Chieftain, even that plan may be going out the window.

http://www.chieftain.com/articles/20...f432194309.txt

Default Clerical error loses another one for incompetent DA

Thiebaut has destroyed my faith in the DA's office to successfully prosecute a case. All the defendant has to do is wait them out and they will implode.
    from todays Chieftain:
    http://www.chieftain.com/news/local/...cc4c03286.html