Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Bare for the Air?

Silver Member

Default Too Bare for the Air?

Who remembers Kyla Ebbert that was kicked off of a Southwest flight for inappropriate attire? She posed for NBC's Today in the outfit she was wearing on the day of the incident:
    Attachment 390

Now Southwest has unveiled a 737 plastered with Bar Refaeli in her skimpy Sports Illustrated swimsuit.

Attachment 391

Apparently, Kyla was told by the Southwest employee that kicked her off the plane, "This is a family airline."

After the incident, Kyla did a shoot for Playboy (photos not included), wearing a similar but more transparent outfit to Bar's swimsuit

Well, it may be very hypocritical of Southwest. Nonetheless, I'll be drooling at the gate, not complaining at the Southwest counter.
    Last edited by Bob Nattering; 02-12-2009 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Addendum

Family plane, huh? I'll never fly with them.

The one sitting down in the top pic looks a lot like the one on the regional flight I referred to from Houston . . just no thick rimmed euro glasses . . Same smile though . .

Sandra, you can't see the gal lying down on the plane once you're inside, and if you get on at an average airport, you probably won't see her from outside the plane . . Because you'll never see the outside of the plane . .

The only thing to really consider when flying is . .

Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory . . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    The one sitting down in the top pic looks a lot like the one on the regional flight I referred to from Houston . . just no thick rimmed euro glasses . . Same smile though . .

Sandra, you can't see the gal lying down on the plane once you're inside, and if you get on at an average airport, you probably won't see her from outside the plane . . Because you'll never see the outside of the plane . .

The only thing to really consider when flying is . .

Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory . . .
    Sandra,

I'm not sure what Large means about "mandatory landings." I do know this: When I'm on the water in my boat and a plane with bikini-clad Bar Refaeli comes down, I'm rowing like hell to get over there and rescue people.

Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory
    Next time you get on a plane run that one by the frontal lobe . . There is no such thing as "An Optional Landing" . . . Ask Sully . .

Sooner or later you are going to have to come back down . . Gravity and fuel capacity limitations rule . .

Get it? Another old pilot's rule . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Here's a picture for the side of their plane:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7...hgrapesmx3.jpg

Sandra,

I'm not sure what Large means about "mandatory landings." I do know this: When I'm on the water in my boat and a plane with bikini-clad Bar Refaeli comes down, I'm rowing like hell to get over there and rescue people.
    OK, I'll believe that if you also tell me you'll be wearing blinders...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    OK, I'll believe that if you also tell me you'll be wearing blinders...lol...
    Ah, but men are by nature more modest than women.
    Men look at faces in sexy pictures - study

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

June 20, 2007 10:27am

MEN are more likely to look at a woman's face before any other part of her body when studying sexy pictures but women go straight for the rude bits, a new US study has found.

The Emory University study also found women would look at pictures of heterosexual sex for longer than men, according to the Associated Press.
    So who needs blinders?
    Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established. - George Carlin

Oh, that's the biggest bunch of BS yet!

(Or are men mistaken on what a face is? My eyes are in my head, not on my chest...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Oh, that's the biggest bunch of BS yet!

(Or are men mistaken on what a face is? My eyes are in my head, not on my chest...)
    My favorite t shirt from last summer: "Please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes."
    Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established. - George Carlin