Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A pig in lipstick...

Default A pig in lipstick...

oinkie oinkie, people!

(This is what I think of Obama's pig remark.)
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-12-2008 at 03:04 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    oinkie oinkie, people!

(This is what I think of Obama's pig remark.)
    just for fun, what is the meaning of this image?

To me, it means just what I wrote - this is what I think of his remark.

I'm not too fond of his arrogance, either.

This is the problem with the whole Presidential Campaign from both sides . .

No substance . .

No cheap shot at the initial post, but it puts a light on the candidates. Neither Obama nor McCain has spoken of the hard Issues and their solutions, but rather replied in kind each time the other threw a brickbat of character assination.

And while I don't agree on Palin on her stand on Russia and NATO, at least she has one . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Check out Obama's voting record and attendance. What little time he did spend in office he voted AGAINST farmers and farm subsidies all across the board! THE MAN IS NO FRIEND TO FARMERS!

And this man, who makes snide remarks about people in rural communities and voted down aid to farmers wants to come here to Pueblo, where we are surrounded by farming communities, and win our votes?

Just how much more arrogant can the man get other than having created a new presidential seal with his name on it?

He should be embarrassed to show his face here. If our farmers and those living in rural communities had any smarts about them, they'd run the man out of town on a rail!

Banned

To me, it means just what I wrote - this is what I think of his remark.
    why?

I'm not too fond of his arrogance, either.
    is vandalism arrogant?

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    [...]And while I don't agree on Palin on her stand on Russia and NATO, at least she has one . .
    only if McCain stays alive....

Banned

Check out Obama's voting record and attendance. What little time he did spend in office he voted AGAINST farmers and farm subsidies all across the board! THE MAN IS NO FRIEND TO FARMERS!

And this man, who makes snide remarks about people in rural communities and voted down aid to farmers wants to come here to Pueblo, where we are surrounded by farming communities, and win our votes?

Just how much more arrogant can the man get other than having created a new presidential seal with his name on it?

He should be embarrassed to show his face here. If our farmers and those living in rural communities had any smarts about them, they'd run the man out of town on a rail!
    large, help me out.
    specifically the dynamics between the russian's and the russian farm subsidies and the cold war.

I believe I covered a lot of that in your first Thread on the subject, "The Presidential Race" . .

Obama is a young, perhaps arrogant, Politician who, while desiring High Office, has done nothing to earn it or Learn it . . His record in his State Senate isn't just dismal, it's non existent. His record in the United States Senate is not much better, smacking of Liberal earmarked money for churches and community activists in his home district and completely partisan activities during both Senatorial sessions he was part of . . But his tenure in the Senate hasn't seen any landmark legislation either submitted or clearing any committees and going to the floor . . thus, his experience there is even non existent.

Making eloquent speeches seems to be his only product.
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

This is my artistic expression; my freedom of speech.

It's no more vandalism than burning the US Flag.

It's no less art than putting a crucifix upside down in a jar of urine and getting a 4 million dollar arts grant for it.

*which gives me a good idea.....*

(If I turn this picture upside down and put it in a jar of urine then display it at the Denver Arts Museum, can I apply for an arts grant too?)

Obama is a young, perhaps arrogant, Politician who, while desiring High Office, has done nothing to earn it or Learn it . . His record in his State Senate isn't just dismal, it's non existent. His record in the United States Senate is not much better, smacking of Liberal earmarked money for churches and community activists in his home district and completely partisan activities during both Senatorial sessions he was part of . . But his tenure in the Senate hasn't seen any landmark legislation either submitted or clearing any committees and going to the floor . . thus, his experience there is even non existent.

Making eloquent speeches seems to be his only product.
    I do believe we mostly agree on that one. I don't think his speeches are so eloquent, though. He says, "um" and "ah" too much.