Thread: Extra Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red face Extra Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hispanic graduation rate lagging in city schools

The means of this story is other then the Hispanic are not lagging but only the Hispanics are lagging. So.. now you know that they are laggers . I wrote this and now I feel better about my self. My attempts to write about value and virtue are to no avail . I am restrained by my own shallowness and must reside in side my box.... to the point where all I can write about is the failed attempts of the Hispanics. This box is dark and lonely. p.s. helpppppp me.... but hey thats me ok..mmmk ok
    signed By JOHN NORTON
    THE PUEBLO CHIEFTAIN

http://www.chieftain.com/metro/1207375200/6
    Last edited by Pueblocontractor; 04-05-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueblocontractor View Post
    Hispanic graduation rate lagging in city schools

The means of this story is other then the Hispanic are not lagging but only the Hispanics are lagging. So.. now you know that they are laggers .
    Wow. Did we read the same article?

The Hispanic graduation rate did improve, though, rising to 60 percent from 50 percent, but it's still more than 10 percentage points behind the overall district and the rate among white students set at 77.4 percent. . .

The Hispanic rate here was still better than the state average of 57.1 percent even though the Pueblo district trails the state in overall graduates.
    I take that bit of info as encouraging.

Hey Barnett...... That was such a profound statement you scribed. I bet you are related to NORTON

That would be a great name for an in side the box firm Barnett & Norton INC.
    Last edited by Pueblocontractor; 04-05-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueblocontractor View Post
    I am restrained by my own shallowness and must reside in side my box....
    Who am I to argue?

OK, Ok, Hold it . . James, your "thin skin" is showing . . not your brown one . .

Brown skin means nothing . . other than your mom or pop (mebbee both) were probably brown. Means nothing, except you had different ancestors than . . say, me . . . Unless you retain that certain culture that maintains that to learn and to prosper is "The White Man's Way . . don't need no stinkin' education" . . The culture of victimization . . where earning your way is considered a defeat and you hate the white affluent middle class for what they have, or for that matter, the brown affluent middle class too . .After all, they're "the Man", and they have their "foot on your neck" . .

In today's society, you have to "Learn, in order to Earn" . . and even a high school diploma won't get anybody very far . .

The increase in diploma earners is good news . . it says more parents, (single family included) are seeing the value of making their kids finish school . . and staying out of jail . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Wink n with two faces doing well, say p Indian baby borarents

John! Thin skin would that be in the same category as dry leather? I do not know much about thin skin. I guess I am not sure if they are the same. I am sure you know.

Here is another Oxymoron head line. Get it?

HEAD LINE READ ALL ABOUT IT !
    Indian baby born with two faces doing "well", say parents
    the rest of the story is BLA BLA BLA
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
    Last edited by Pueblocontractor; 04-06-2008 at 06:00 PM.