Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Client-9 from Outer Space.

Default Client-9 from Outer Space.

The NY Gov sure hit bottom with a resounding thud! Hilarity Clinton is running away from her most ardent New York supporter as if he were on fire.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Loren Swelk View Post
    The NY Gov sure hit bottom with a resounding thud! Hilarity Clinton is running away from her most ardent New York supporter as if he were on fire.
    My God can you believe it? That DA who rid the society of a lot of garbage fell in the very bin he was meant to clean and keep it that way. Hillary wouldn't cross the street to save or help him.He is alone.
    Henryk Senior

OK . . This is no more than another example of the Bullsh*t lines provided by our Politicians . . Do as I say, not as I do . . And it doesn't seem to matter what Party Line they choose . . Spitzer is just another of a long line of politicians who seems to believe the laws are for those who aren't anointed with the trappings of Power . . Hillary is a direct descendant of the Bill Clinton Scandals . . a family of people who can't seem to do it the way everyone else is supposed to . . Obama doesn't seem to mind telling his supporters one thing while telling the Prime Minister of Canada another . . Bush wasn't going to venture into "Country building" and the Democratic Congress wants to Bail out the Banking Industry, while telling the Hoi Poloi that it's the Republican's Fault . .

As far as Eliot Spitzer . . Who cares? It's the People of New York who elected him, and he's their liability and their responsibility . . Personally, he's no worse than the Mayor of Detroit or any other of the many Politicians and politician's buddies who are under investigation or indictment.

It just goes to show you . . The Emperor is still wearing the same old clothes . . He just has another name . .
    "A man with a firearm is a citizen... a man without one is a subject"

Quote Originally Posted by Loren Swelk View Post
    The NY Gov sure hit bottom with a resounding thud!
    I admit I'm puzzled by the uproar. As I understand it, the guy was spending his own money on activities that really are of more concern to his wife than anyone else. In what way did his behavior reduce his ability to manage his job?

I'm not defending douche bags in general, but I agree with Republicans who don't see how this private behavior matters in a public life. David Vitter and Larry Craig still have their jobs, after all. If their wives don't mind, I can't see why anyone else should care.

If their wives don't mind, I can't see why anyone else should care.
    It's a matter of character . . If a man will lie to his wife . . He probably not only will lie to YOU, but he'll steal from you as well . .

Not to mention, if you are an "Enforcer of the Law" then you know the rules, the reasons you don't break them, and THE PENALTIES IF YOU DO . .

I gotta wonder what a $4300 Hooker does that a $100 one doesn't . . Are they velvet lined?

Heh, heh, of course, losing the governorship was just a taste . . The reason, probably, that he was seeing Prostitutes was standing beside him when he made his resignation speech, and the next shoe that drops will probably be an extended legal affair dealing with a new "Ex-Wife" and her minions of Lawyers . . The settlement will probably put him in a situation where he won't be able to afford a $25 BJ . .

The last is probably the best reason to keep it in your pants . . Hell, you can always get another job . .

Default Client 9

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    I gotta wonder what a $4300 Hooker does that a $100 one doesn't
    Probably they don't travel by train to Washington DC and stay at the Mayflower. I understand her music career is taking off, and she may be able to make a living standing up.

Yeah, and I'm betting he had her sing for him . . Ahhh, the cost of a "Personal Concert" . . . !

For half of the $4300, she could have chartered a plane!

There's gotta be a million one liners here . . Heh, heh . . .

Quote Originally Posted by large View Post
    There's gotta be a million one liners here . . Heh, heh . . .
    Spitzer swallows?

A Good Question?
    . . . you just have to wonder, how is it possible that a ten-thousand-dollar Spitzer transfer to a prostitution ring tripped up authorities while the NRCC's treasurer stole one million dollars and nobody noticed anything?

I'm guessing that there's a lot of different explanations for the Treasurer's "Error" . . Heh, heh . .

Back to the "Birds of a Feather" deal . . if you hang around Lawyers and Politicians, even an Accountant can be infected with their sickness . . The only difference is that the "Accountant" didn't have access to public funds, so he just took what was available . . 'Spose?