Thread: Pueblo Chieftain is a worthless rag!

Default Pueblo Chieftain is a worthless rag!

I went to see my cousin in the hospital this morning and while I was in the cafeteria, I checked out the Sunday paper to see what was there in the sports section on the Pueblo West Cyclones. That little excerpt was the only mention that I found.

Pueblo County's loss to Berthoud was all that I found. That and a little article for Merino, Platte Valley, and Akron. Congrats to those teams, by the way!

You've got YOUR Pueblo West Cyclones facing Monarch for the 4A State Championship at Investco next Saturday! That should be plastered all over the front page of the Sports Section!

Let's hear about how the County Hornets lost and how the South Colts fell short AGAIN! That's not news! That's business as usual!

That's why I am glad that I don't waste a penny on THIS RAG!!!!!!!!!

The reason there was not any thing in today's newspaper about the Cyclones was because the game was played on Friday night. If You get a copy of Saturday's newspaper you will see there is plenty of coverage.

You can also read the article online here http://www.chieftain.com/sports/1195887600/1
    Your source for news in Southern Colorado www.chieftain.com - www.pueblowestview.com

Oops! That was a pretty nice article after all.

I still would have liked to read more about it in the Sunday paper.

It just seems like the Colts or Hornets would have had their own section if they were going to the Title game.

Oh, and props to Falcon on getting to the title game too.

Sorry about the worthless rag bit again. Just sticking up for District 70 I guess.

Default The Chieftain is no more of a rag than the rest of the rags in the State.

The Chieftain is no more of a rag than the rest of the rags in the State.

"DENVER - Fifteen years of drought is over for Pueblo high school football, which now has a trio of champions."

No! It's fourteen years, you Crack Heads! Or, if you want to play it that way; Fourteen years of drought is over for Pueblo County high school football, which now has a Duo of champions.

Then you can say, "The Drought for Pueblo City schools is 15 years and counting."