Thread: Looking for info on Swimming Lessons

Default Looking for info on Swimming Lessons

Hi,

My family is new to town, and we are looking for swimming lessons in Pueblo. Are lessons offered at Lake Pubelo during the summer? Is there a public pool that offers lessons? I realize YMCA offers lessons, but alternate sources are usually less expensive. Any info is appreciated.

Sincerely,

MP

The City (Minnequa Park, City Park, Mineral Palace and Mitchell Park pools)and County (Pueblo County High School pool)both have recreation programs which include swimming lessons, open swimming, etc. The information for all activities is handled through City Recreation department at 553-2790, online at www.pueblo.us under Recreation Department, www.swimpueblo.com and/or there is Summer Fun Guide 2007 listing all activities which can be obtained either at City Parks and Recreation, 800 Goodnight or Pueblo County Recreation, 33601 United Avenue (airport industrial park) 583-6040.

Banned

Default RE: Swimming Lessons

My friend you can send your kid to SwimAmerica. it is a high-quality program with very defined goals and objectives. Using the Station Teaching Method, children are placed in small groups and move to higher skills as they achieve the advancement goals of their present group. There are 10 stations (or levels) in all. From blowing bubbles to swimming all six strokes, children are rewarded for their efforts every stroke of the way!